Monday, August 27, 2012

Yet AGAIN!

So, here's another attempt to get into blogging.

I tried one with multiply before... but when I started facebook, I got hooked into it, and forgot about updating my multiply account, as well as my other social network sites. When you're a busy person, and you just want a virtual expression of some sort, facebook is the place to be...

So, why start blogging again?

When I was on my maternity leave, and stuck with my breastfeeding kiddo 24/7 in two or three months, the mommyblogs I stumbled upon in my google searches became my best friends.  Somehow, I could say that they helped me cope with post partum blues just by "reading them."  No, I don't know these mommy bloggers personally, no plans of introducing myself to them either, but reading their blogs has been my favorite past time... not only do they provide me information about motherhood experiences, I find them entertaining, too. What's more, I got inspired to write about my own thoughts, and experiences as well.

However, this blog is not meant to popularize my virtual presence, or make money out of this. It's just my way of  rekindling my journaling habit, and upgrading it several notches higher -- going techie that is.  When I was in high school until my college days, I used to have little notebooks where I write random thoughts, inspirations, and other stuff. When I entered adulthood, I had outgrown them like the way I outgrew body-fit shirts, miniskirts, colorful gel pens, and other fancy stuffs.

But the past year has altered my life tremendously -- I had a sweetheart, got married, I became a wife, got pregnant, and now a mother! I wear more significant hats now -- which means, more responsibilities, more reasons to know and research about a lot of things, and more reasons to write and share.

So this, shall be my humble attempt (AGAIN) to share my thoughts, inspirations, researches, experiences as a friend, student, teacher, daughter, sister, counselor, wife, mother... yes, I'm ALL THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment