Sunday, October 7, 2012

ANONG NANGYARE?!

I know. I know. I have not been updating! It's been some time. Been very busy these past weeks, so even if I had so much to write about... I was forced to do first. things. first.

just for a timeline -- here's what happened.

September 14-23 -- Accreditation preparations. Cleaning the office. Clearing files. Doing Exhibits. I spent a lot of times in the office. Time in was 7 AM, time out was 11 PM. Bonggang bonggang overtime! Dinners were Jollibee delivery... my bad!

September 24-28 - ACSCU Accreditation. I'll write about accreditation and what happened during our accreditation when the results come out. hehe.

September 24 -- hubby's birthday. I wanted to write about him. About how wonderful a husband he is.... but. but. but!!!! -- there was accreditation... so.. hay. Some other time na lang. We did a little party for him, though, and I mircroblogged it on fb.

September 29 -- Johann's dedication. Brother-in-law's family, and mother-in-law came to visit. Fun times.

October 1-5 -- was just filled with meetings, counselings, and program preparations. Oct 5 we had special program for Teachers' Day. I will write about that too...

Today. Today is not a good time to make several updates in this blog, either. I have two examinations to finish. Plus I have hubby's lesson plan to finalize.

That's all for now.

FIRST. THINGS. FIRST.

No comments:

Post a Comment